Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Reports: Employee Leave Entitlement Balance report

Experienced Cover User

19Posts

66Kudos

1Solutions

19 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Can MYOB design & include in Essentials:

Entitlement Balance detail report which shows A] by pay period, and B] for each leave type:

• employee name,
  • opening balance leave hours,
  • leave hours accrued,
  • leavehours taken,
  • leave available hours (cumulative).

Please base design on "Entitlement Balance (detail) report" which is in Account Edge Pro v13.5

"MYOB Essentials - to provide Leave Entitlement Balance Detailed Report"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: April 2021

Hi Everyone

MYOB Essentials has been expanded to include additional reports, one of these reports is the Leave balance (detail) Report. This report will showcase leave available, hours taken and accrued on for employees basis based on a specified date range. This report will be similar in nature to the AccountRight and AccountEdge's Entitlement Balance [Detail] report.

Note: This report is available for the new MYOB Essentials platform. Existing (original) MYOB Essentials platform users will be migrated across to the new platform in due course based on the complexity of their MYOB Essentials product level. At the time of posting, migrations are already underway.

24 Comments
Wendy_H
8 Posts
Cover User

Could the leave reports in payroll be expanded to also cover off the $ liability at a particular date.

I usually need a report that lists the Leave liability for all staff at a particular date, in NZ usually 31 March  - so be able to run the report for a cetain date, rather than the date range as the leave report is now would be great

robert14
4 Posts
Cover User

Basic annual leave taken report ????

@Fe_Evans wrote:

Can MYOB design & include in Essentials:

Entitlement Balance detail report which shows A] by pay period, and B] for each leave type:

• employee name,
  • opening balance leave hours,
  • leave hours accrued,
  • leavehours taken,
  • leave available hours (cumulative).

Please base design on "Entitlement Balance (detail) report" which is in Account Edge Pro v13.5

tony_mitchell
Contributing Partner
12 Posts
Contributing Partner

Yes this report is essential when resolving Leave entitlement disputes

lkb0311
5 Posts
User

I need to have all the reports available to me that were in account edge pro.

Leave accural/entitlement are essential reports to my business.  I don't think I can continue with myob essential if I not have this function.

Omnia
Partner
3 Posts
Partner

Most clients like to see a report which shows employee leave balances (sick, leave and LSL).. however Essentials does not have such a simple report compared to MYOB competing applications which come standard even in the basic version

Viv_R
3 Posts
Cover User

It is absolutely rediculous that there is no report available detailing leave taken/entitlements! As others have stated if there is a query we have to go back & examine every payslip to find when leave was taken & to manually check if this was correct!!!

Rovis
Contributing Cover User
8 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Would like to be able to print out reports for each employee showing Annual leave and Sick leave taken to date. 

Eva2
4 Posts
Cover User

I have just started using MYOB Essentials payroll for a number of my clients and the reports are very limited. I would like a report that shows all leave for an employee (currently in 3 parts annual, alternative and sick leave). Be able to produce a certificate of earnings. or even all pays (in detail) per employee for a period pf your choice. I can see I will get in trouble very quickly unless the reports improve.

KarenWh
1 Post
User

It would be great if we had an employee entitlement report available. 

bethanyfc
1 Post
User

Couldn't agree more! Not having access to this information in a quick and timely manner really does create a lot of excess work.  A real backward step given this information was so easily accessable in previous versions on MYOB.