Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Sales: Ability to start an invoice and then complete later

Cover User

2Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

2 Posts
Cover User
New Zealand

Hi there,

I too would love to have the ability to customise invoices etc...

It would also be great to be able to be able to put invoices on pending, i.e. I charge out my time to some clients monthly, but would like to be able to start entering my time at the beginning and throughout the month and then finalise/send it at the end of the month (this is something that can be done in Quickbooks which I find useful).

The other thing that would be quite handy would be a fixed asset register to help keep track of them (again, this is something that Xero has which I find useful).

Just some thoughts that others might find useful too...

Thanks,

Sam

"Customising invoices etc, pending invoices and fixed assets register"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: September 2018

Hi Everyone

When you enter an invoice in MYOB Essentials you can select Save. This will allow you to save the invoice and then continue at a later stage if necessary 

2 Comments
4Gardens
Experienced User
113 Posts
Experienced User

Another enhancement is to have the billing address AND the other address on the invoice if they are different.

I service one address but bil to another. It can get confusing with multiple invoices for the same customer with mulit properties

Thanks

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

When you enter an invoice in MYOB Essentials you can select Save. This will allow you to save the invoice and then continue at a later stage if necessary