Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Sales: Drafting invoice to come back to later

Experienced Cover User

42Posts

38Kudos

0Solutions

42 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia

I'd like the option to save an invoice as a draft so I know it's not complete. Preferably I'd like all the invoices to be drafts until I specifically finalise it. 

This way there is no confusion as to which invoices are complete, which have been sent to the customer, and which still need information added.

"Saving a Invoice Draft"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: December 2014

Thanks for your suggestion @BecM  Could anyone else who would like to produce 'draft invoices' please cast your vote here.

In the meantime MYOB Essentials has a quote feature. A quote has no effect on your accounts until it is converted into a quote, and is in this way similar to a draft invoice.

3 Comments
Dee-Workman
Ultimate Partner
1,175 Posts
Ultimate Partner

Sorry Bec ignore what I had, I misread your heading and replied in relation to AccountRight and not Essentials.  

Liam_M
3,488 Posts
Former Staff

Thanks for your suggestion @BecM  Could anyone else who would like to produce 'draft invoices' please cast your vote here.

In the meantime MYOB Essentials has a quote feature. A quote has no effect on your accounts until it is converted into a quote, and is in this way similar to a draft invoice.

Access21
Experienced Cover User
18 Posts
Experienced Cover User

I would love this option too please - i was working on a invoice for awhile and had a black out - and no draft to complete the invoice. Smiley Sad I Really hope this function will be available soon? im working with AccountRight as well.