Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Sales: Import of invoices

4Posts

8Kudos

0Solutions

4 Posts
User
Australia

Unless I've missed it, there' s no way of importing sales transactions. We use an eCommerce store which links to QuickBooks, but not to MYOB. This wouldnt be an issue if LiveAccounts allowed us to import transactions, either from CSV files or QuickBook format.

It would save me DAYS of manually entering transactions!

"Importing sales"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: September 2012

Hi AlanArthur, We are looking at improving the importing of data into LiveAccounts as well as allowing clients to export the data into AccountRight. I don't have an eta of the exact scope or timeline at this stage, but it is on our radar. Thanks Richard Puffe MYOB LiveAccounts Product Manager

3 Comments
Richard_Puffe
Trusted User
112 Posts
Trusted User
Hi AlanArthur, We are looking at improving the importing of data into LiveAccounts as well as allowing clients to export the data into AccountRight. I don't have an eta of the exact scope or timeline at this stage, but it is on our radar. Thanks Richard Puffe MYOB LiveAccounts Product Manager
dogtraproad102
Contributing User
7 Posts
Contributing User

I use MYOB Essentials and currently manually enter the daily summarised Sales data for a small Cafe from the cash register receipting reports into the MYOB accounts, by creating an Invoice , and entering the sales data against the sales items, then manually updating the payment against the Invoice.

Would therefore appreciate development by MYOB the ability to import from Excel (or a CSV/Text file) into MYOB Essentials. 

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @dogtraproad102 

Thank you for your feedback and voting for this idea. I have shared your feedback with the team.