Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Setup: Large screen resolution to use full width

3Posts

37Kudos

0Solutions

3 Posts
User
New
New

I run in high resolution (3840x2160) and find it rather annoying that MYOB is trying to fit everything into a narrow width (looks like it is probebly 1024 pixels wide) it would be much nicer if it scaled to the screen width.   Is there a way to make MYOB use the full width of the screen?

See attachment for example where it is really obviuos. This is a nice feature where MYOB opens the file in split screen so you can refer to it and transfer into into MYOB but since it only uses less than 1/3rd of my screen width I cant read it, making it useless.  I end up closing the nice split panel feature in myob, putting myob on half my screen (so it at least uses 70% of that) and opening the pdf in a second window sat next to myob window so I can actually see them both.

'Use full width in large screen resolution"

MYOB Wide screen.png
2 Comments
DianneL
2 Posts
Cover User

From day one- absolutely!!! It appears this change was engineered by IT people and not Book-keepers/ Accountants/ Business Owners. I have tried opening two sessions on large split screen , but this also fails , times out, won't save etc. so fails as a work around and needless to say (but I'll say it) shouldn't be necessary. It's as though Essentials "upgrade" was designed to lose customers 

aperson
2 Posts
User

Please, MYOB.  So tired of needing to use this scrollbar:

Capture.PNG

The worst thing is the view is worse the higher the resolution is.  On a 720p screen it's more usable, something is broken in your CSS