Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Setup: Update font and colour scheme

Cover User

1Posts

37Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
Cover User
New
New

Dearest MYOB I love you so much, but I HATE the new FONT, SIZE OF FONT, STRENGTH OF FONT AND COLOUR OF FONT! It was PERFECT before!!! Now , it just all looks like the same thing! Nothing stands out and its hard to read and concentrate. 

I know it may look MODERN but we need effective.... Please change it back.....

Also, we love MYOB because its MYOB, you dont need to change everything.

Please change it back,

Thank you 

"NEW FONT, SIZE AND COLOUR MYOB ESSENTIALS"

13 Comments
Haley_Johnson
2 Posts
Cover User

I couldnt agree more.

I have to put more force into being able to read when before it was a breeze! 

JNEpainting
Experienced Cover User
17 Posts
Experienced Cover User

yes!!! I actually find it harder to read! Font is way too small. 

Whaleman
1 Post
Cover User

I absolutely agree. The ratio of print to white page is tiny.  The small font size is hard to see and requires more concentration to focus on. Please Please enlarge it and make the colurs more contratsing.  The total appearance is pale and weak.   BE BOLD!

Steve_Waters
7 Posts
Cover User

How about adding new features and giving us a product that meets the needs of the MYOB user rather skinning (putting lipstick on a pig) - so many feature requests and you guys spend time do this. 

Come June I am out of here unless thee is some real feature devlopement slated.

Fe_Evans
Experienced Cover User
19 Posts
Experienced Cover User

I like the new look, BUT it is just a bit light and difficult to read.

clarindamotors
3 Posts
Cover User

Dear MYOB,  The customer invoices report does not have a total for the amount.  That would be a great feature to have.  At the moment I have to manually tally the invoice amounts to give me a total.  Thanks Heaps.

clarindamotors
3 Posts
Cover User

Not happy with the monthly price rise also never received a notification that this was going to happen!!!!!

clarindamotors
3 Posts
Cover User

Couldn't agree more regarding font and contrast.  Please change it back!!

MIPP
Contributing User
39 Posts
Contributing User

I totally agree with you, I dont often get the time to post but it got so bad I needed to get some answers on how to fix this with out changing thing from the display in the control panel.  I am really not happy with the colour or the font size, it is slow and hard to see. 

MIPP
Contributing User
39 Posts
Contributing User

Has any one any ideas on how to fix the font size or colour or just find another softward company?