Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Spend money: Link In Tray Documents

FH
Partner
Partner

9Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

9 Posts
Partner
Australia
New
New

I'm sure i used to have the option to Link to Spend money now only have Link to Existing Bill.

Surely there is a quicker way to link spend money transactions to In Tray documents.

"Linking In Tray document to Spend Money transaction"

7 Comments
leisa123
4 Posts
User

This is definitely needed as I utilise bank rules and would like to attach receipts provided by employees to spend money transactions already allocated by rules. At the moment you can only link to an existing bill, which defeats the purpose of saving time with bank rules.

treasurerBill
Contributing Cover User
10 Posts
Contributing Cover User

HI

I found the new bill payment screen misleading . It takes the Issue date as the payment date and ignores the payment date.  This causes payments to be recorded on the wrong date which is especially a problem if it goes into the wrong month.

VGLM
4 Posts
User

In the In tray do you have the 'Switch Options' button in the bottom left hand corner?

That shows the Spend Money options for me.

IPWA
13 Posts
User

Thank you - the in tray previously linked to spend money and bank transactions.  - now it fails to upload and the items need to be uploaded directly from the computer rather than the in-tray. Yes please bring this back. 

Also it's now longer possible to preview documents that are attached to bank transactions except by downloading them, (they used to open in a new tab, now they have download). 

mabright
3 Posts
User

Yes, still able to on Desktop but no Dashboard.  Must have this as not always you get dockets captures prior to the bank feed acceptance.  Most of the companies I deal with still have a lot of EFT dockets including myself.  Please update this option.

LCrowhurst
Trusted Cover User
622 Posts
Trusted Cover User

@FH wrote:

I'm sure i used to have the option to Link to Spend money now only have Link to Existing Bill.

Surely there is a quicker way to link spend money transactions to In Tray documents.

"Linking In Tray document to Spend Money transaction"

im sure you could in the old system...ive done this before but not in the new unusable system...where they take features away Man Frustrated

IPWA
13 Posts
User

Yes I've noticed this as well - we used to be able to link to spend money from In tray but not since the upgrade.