Invoices stuck 'loading'

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
pippypip
Trusted Cover User
134 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Trusted Cover User

134Posts

62Kudos

3Solutions

Re: Cannot open an Invoice - Super annoyed is an understatement

Having samr problem pretty much all day.

pippypip
Trusted Cover User
134 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Trusted Cover User

134Posts

62Kudos

3Solutions

Re: Invoice Catastrophe - MYOB response

Having same problem. No help from MYOB and no notifications.

pippypip
Trusted Cover User
134 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Trusted Cover User

134Posts

62Kudos

3Solutions

Re: Nobody can open invoices and MYOB wont even answer a single complaint so we can stop panicking

Once again we suffer because of this horrid upgrade.,

TrevDeb
1 Post
User

1Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Cannot open an Invoice - Super annoyed is an understatement

I am super annoyed too as I have been trying to open invoices as well as create new ones!!! This is my accounts day!!!

Molliemoo
1 Post
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

1Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

Cannot open created invoices

Super over it! released a new update and now cant open created invoices have had 3 attempt to contact them with no luck. Get it sort or I will be looking for another accounting software. 

neag82
Contributing User
9 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

9Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Cannot open created invoices

Same here, so frustrating!!! And emailing them directly doesn't seem to work either right now. They really need to get their stuff together because it is costing businesses money Smiley Sad 

PaulG1
1 Post
User

1Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Invoices unable to be opened

Seems same issue as many users. Have tried different operating systems and computers and different web browsers. No use. Far from satisfactory and paying for a service that is not operational.

EmmaJohnston
2 Posts
User

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Invoices wont save

super frudstrating to get through typing your whole invoive out to have it not save with the message 'Network Request Failed' yet I can process banking transactions and purchases.

Mick1962
Experienced User
11 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

11Posts

6Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Cannot open created invoices

Having the same problem as well. Created the invoices and now cant open them to print or email. So much for all the great improvements that MYOB say they're making - totally stuffing it up! Time to look at some other software I feel. Have heard Xero is good.

RuthB
3 Posts
User
User

3Posts

16Kudos

0Solutions

Complaint about invoicing problem Sunday 27 Nov

Today (Sunday 27 November) I tried to raise invoices, and just kept getting the message "loading", followed by "oops something went wrong, try again later or contact customer service".  I kept trying for over 3 hrs, using 2 different browsers with no luck , and having checked the MYOB outages and service issues page and seen that there were no reported issues, I contacted customer service.  I then waited for 1 hour and 47 minutes to have my call addressed.

The operator told me the problem was known to MYOB since Saturday and that it "might be fixed as early as Monday when more resources are available".  This is infuriating at so many levels.  Firstly, if it's a known issue then why not put it on the service issues page so I did not waste 3 hours trying and nearly 2 hrs on hold over a known issue.  Argghhhhh.  And secondly, not good enough to say "we don't have enough resources to fix it on the weekend" - I am paying to use this service 24/7.  Plus I am going overseas on holidays tomorrow and need to get my invoices out before I go.  To quote a famous Aussie ad, NOT HAPPY JAN.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post