Invoices stuck 'loading'

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Housden
Contributing User
5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

12Kudos

0Solutions

Unable to view Invoices 26 & 27 Nov 22

MYOB Essentials - 26 & 27 Nov 22 

Been trying to view invoices all weekend . Keep getting the loading wheel .

LCrowhurst
Trusted Cover User
622 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

622Posts

43Kudos

3Solutions

Re: Complaint about invoicing problem Sunday 27 Nov

@RuthB wrote:

Today (Sunday 27 November) I tried to raise invoices, and just kept getting the message "loading", followed by "oops something went wrong, try again later or contact customer service".  I kept trying for over 3 hrs, using 2 different browsers with no luck , and having checked the MYOB outages and service issues page and seen that there were no reported issues, I contacted customer service.  I then waited for 1 hour and 47 minutes to have my call addressed.

The operator told me the problem was known to MYOB since Saturday and that it "might be fixed as early as Monday when more resources are available".  This is infuriating at so many levels.  Firstly, if it's a known issue then why not put it on the service issues page so I did not waste 3 hours trying and nearly 2 hrs on hold over a known issue.  Argghhhhh.  And secondly, not good enough to say "we don't have enough resources to fix it on the weekend" - I am paying to use this service 24/7.  Plus I am going overseas on holidays tomorrow and need to get my invoices out before I go.  To quote a famous Aussie ad, NOT HAPPY JAN.

where do you find the services page that shows the outages?

pippypip
Trusted Cover User
134 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Trusted Cover User

134Posts

62Kudos

3Solutions

Unbelievably poor/unacceptable customer service

This lastest issue with invoicing and the lack of action from MYOB only enforces to me their attitude towards their  customers. This issue should have been treated with the utmost urgency, but instead we got very little. No notification or acknowledgement of the problem. No Extra resources called in to fix the problem, but instead wait til Monday when more staff are availible. Customers left in the dark as to what is happening. As much as it pains me to think of going elsewhere, thinking that it will improve, Im seeing the opposite. The service they provide needs to be reliable and secure . It an important sevice that people need to have trust in. Our livelihoods depend on a service that works and is dependable. Please MYOB. Lift your game.

KateB1973
Experienced Cover User
16 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

16Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Cannot open an Invoice - Super annoyed is an understatement

I was on phone & got a message saying try online help, then hung up on me, tried online help message service, it said to ring & ended the chat.  Ridiculous

Gatcum
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: MYOB BUSINESS PRO ONLINE VERSION SAVED INVOICES WON'T LOAD

Me To!

natgroupconsult
Contributing User
6 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

6Posts

26Kudos

0Solutions

Hit Social Media People - may be we can get some action

All who is experiencing issues with invoices over the last two days - create a social media storm

https://www.facebook.com/MYOB/

Email journalists - news@theage.com.au. Get the message out there !!!

neag82
Contributing User
9 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

9Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Cannot open created invoices

Hi Mick, it seems you can email them after you have entered them. Just go to the tab INVOICES and chose the one you want to send and it seems to email them to the address on file. Hope this helps. 

BogusBruce
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Invoices stuck 'loading'

Didnt work yesterday and not working now - 4.20pm AEST!!!!!

RuthB
3 Posts
User
User

3Posts

16Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Complaint about invoicing problem Sunday 27 Nov

at this link

//status.myob.com

Linda123
1 Post