Forum Discussion

beondtheboxpict
Contributing User
2 years ago
Solved

overdue invoices now not showing in OPEN invoices

For goodness sake MYOB. Last week everything worked fine and I could see all of the invoices where people owed me money by using "open invoices " view option. Thats great. This Wednesday I could only see "overdue" invoices using the "all " view option which included closed invoices. Ridulous and hard to see at a glance having to sort through everything. Yesterday it seemed to be fixed in that I could see open and overdue by selecting open.  I also noticed a new option for overdue only.  Today I log on and find that the view "open invoices" only shows  invoices for my deired trading terms which no client sticks to , so I have to select "overdue" to see invoices greater than 7 days. This is NO GOOD MYOB.  An overdue invoice is still open . Please get your coders to PUT IT BACK and please please please stop breaking your software as it steals valuable time from us the paying subscribers to try to figure out what you've done and how to work around it . PLEASE FIX ASAP.

Sean_DC
    2 years ago

Hi coffeebeans1 

At the moment, the Open option in the dropdown box once clicked will already show both Open and Overdue invoices. If you're still encountering the same problem, kindly log out and log back in again. I also recommend using another browser if the results are still the same. 

12 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Fabrication
    Experienced Cover User

Same complaint. It is ESSENTIAL (pun intended!) to see all open invoices in one hit, witout having to do one for Overdue and one for Open. This is a VERY bad mistake. I need to see all the invoices owing, not just some.

I do appreciate that I can isolate the overdues, but 'open'means ALL unpaid, and the very ones I need to chase up most are the ones that don't show.

Also, why on earth have you changed the dashboard that used to show all unpaid invoices, invoices for the current month (Month's sales), and overdue invoices  PLUS Total Bills (Purchases) and Month's Purchases all on the Dashboard. That was the one enhancement we found useful to see how we are going in one glance, and now it is gone

Sharon1969
      Experienced Cover User

Yes agree with this as well.  Now I've only got total GST - much preferred the snapshot that coincided with the BAS statement.  And have no idea how much I've charged out or purchased because that has also disappeared.  Why do they take the things that work the best and replace with **bleep**??  They ask for feedback but totally ignore it.....

DianneL
      Cover User

I would NEVER say Essentials (lol to the misnomer) has ever worked fine

Sharon1969
    Experienced Cover User

Yes!!! This!!!!  I cannot find all my open invoices no matter what dates I put in the bloody thing!!  If I pick "all" invoices I don't get the open ones, if I pick overdue I only get them, if I pick open I don't get them all....  driving me insane!!!  Totally agree with your comment - STOP CHANGING THINGS, especially when you change things they dont work!!!!

barbwiperi
    Contributing Cover User

MYOB has now added an additional drop down to include overdue invoices, these are still not visible by the Open option but at least we can see them again now

coffeebeans1
    Contributing User

This problem from last week, fixed and then stuffed again.  An overdue invoice IS open.  Apparently it was an "upgrade".  Oh lordy, lucky we're not using MYOB for invoicing, and only have a handful sitting in overdue - I've changed terms to 365 days to get around this until they fix it!

Sean_DC
    MYOB Moderator

Hi all,

Thank you for your posts. When you click the dropdown box it will show both Open and Overdue. Kindly try signing out and then signing in again. You can also try signing in to another browser.

Please feel free to post again. I'm happy to assist further.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

coffeebeans1
      Contributing User

This is not a solution to the problem.  Open invoices needs to INCLUDE those that are overdue.  An open invoice is one that has not been paid - which includes overdue.  Showing them on two different drop downs is totally useless.  Any person looking at any list of open invoices would be assuming (correctly) that they are seeing total outstandings and they are obviously not with the latest "upgrade" - you now have to run a report - that's ridiculous!!

You are feeding us what you have been told - look at the problem posts and you'll realise the problem hasn't been resolved.

Sean_DC
        MYOB Moderator

Hi coffeebeans1 

At the moment, the Open option in the dropdown box once clicked will already show both Open and Overdue invoices. If you're still encountering the same problem, kindly log out and log back in again. I also recommend using another browser if the results are still the same. 

Sean_DC
      MYOB Moderator

Hi all,

We appreciate your patience regarding this matter. Posting here again to let you know that the team was aware of this and that a fix was done last Monday. Open should show both Open and Overdue invoices. Overdue should be specific to Overdue invoices only. If you seem to have the same problem with the results showing, kindly log out of your account and log back in. You can also clear your browser cache or try a different browser. Here I am posting updated sample screenshots of what it should look like when choosing from either Open or Overdue.

OPEN

OVERDUE

Please feel free to post again. I'm happy to assist further.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Conspirio
        Experienced User

you need a thumbs down button as your information is not helpful. log out and log in again...... try a different browser!! it worked perfectly before you changed it? why did you change a working product for an inferior one?