please can we just have all open invoices on the one page?

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
JaneG360
Experienced User
11 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

11Posts

6Kudos

0Solutions

please can we just have all open invoices on the one page?

This latest update is such a waste of time. Whereas before we could see all open invoices on one page, now we have to check two places. This is way more clunky and time consuming than before. Glad at least that the overdue invoices are back, but this has really been a very bad week for MYOB

8 REPLIES 8
pippypip
Trusted Cover User
134 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Trusted Cover User

134Posts

62Kudos

3Solutions

Re: please can we just have all open invoices on the one page?

Absolutely aggree. I couldnt understand why only 4 invoices were showing when I knew I had at least 15 open.

What waste of time. Overdue invoices are open invoices. Why they continuity have to play around with the program is beyound me. Maybe they should start by fixing the bugs that customers have been complaining about and maybe talk to their customers instead of changing things just for the sake of it.

Sharon1969
Experienced Cover User
19 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

19Posts

7Kudos

0Solutions

Yes!!! This!!!!  I cannot find all my open invoices no matter what dates I put in the bloody thing!!  If I pick "all" invoices I don't get the open ones, if I pick overdue I only get them, if I pick open I don't get them all....  driving me insane!!!  Totally agree with your comment - STOP CHANGING THINGS, especially when you change things they dont work!!!!

JaneG360
Experienced User
11 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

11Posts

6Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks for the prompt MYOB but no, problem is still ongoing and would still like to be able to see all open invoices on one page (like we could last week)

KF_Steve
Contributing Cover User
9 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Contributing Cover User

9Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

This morning I was invoicing after coming home from holiday

4 invoices were OK  (Inv #126 to Inv #129 showed fine on open invoices),

Then Invoices #130 to #132 did not show on open invoices,

Then Inv #133 showed on open invoices, 

I also agree with the comment that overdue invoices should show on open invoices , so all can be seen with one click

MYOB please respond and fix this !

Sharon1969
Experienced Cover User
19 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

19Posts

7Kudos

0Solutions

Yes it is ridiculous...... I've opened MYOB today and all of a sudden I also have bank accounts listed that have been closed for years......but still cannot see all my open invoices inc overdue ones on one page.  There are so many feeds on this forum with the same complaint that MYOB perhaps needs to take notice......

Sean_DC
MYOB Moderator
702 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

702Posts

44Kudos

48Solutions

Hi all,

Thank you for your posts. When you click the dropdown box it will show both Open and Overdue. Kindly try signing out and then signing in again. You can also try signing in to another browser.

Please feel free to post again. I'm happy to assist further.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Cheers,
Sean
Also known @Sean_DC

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

coffeebeans1
Contributing User
5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

Not answering the question.  Are you feeding us this, as it's what works for the Butn financing **bleep** offered?  An open invoice is an unpaid one - including overdue!! There's got to be some reason it's been messed with in the first place - sceptical.

Sean_DC
MYOB Moderator
702 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

702Posts

44Kudos

48Solutions

Hi all,

We appreciate your patience regarding this matter. Posting here again to let you know that the team was aware of this and that a fix was done last Monday. Open should show both Open and Overdue invoices. Overdue should be specific to Overdue invoices only. If you seem to have the same problem with the results showing, kindly log out of your account and log back in. You can also clear your browser cache or try a different browser. Here I am posting updated sample screenshots of what it should look like when choosing from either Open or Overdue.

OPEN

OVERDUE

Please feel free to post again. I'm happy to assist further.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Cheers,
Sean
Also known @Sean_DC

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post