Forum Discussion

RoseSp
User
2 years ago
Solved

Due date

When creating a bill, is there any way to save a specific suppliers due date?  As in end of following month or in 7 days etc? It's a real nuisance to have to change it for every bill you put in. 

• Hi Rose (RoseSp)

Thanks for clarifying your product, I have moved it to the correct board now. At this stage, it is not possible to set a default due date for suppliers. 

We're still working on the features available in MYOB Business so please feel free to add any suggested features to the MYOB Business/Essentials Ideas Exchange.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    SamaraM
    Former Staff

Hi RoseSp 

Welcome to the Community Forum.

You can set a term on the Supplier Card, so it will autofill a due date every time you create a Purchase with that specific supplier.

To do this go to:

1. Card File > Cards List 

2. Open the supplier's card > Buying Details tab

3. Select the term you would like to use under the Supplier Terms Information

For a detailed description of each Terms option, refer to our Help Article: Credit terms.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

RoseSp
      User

Hi Samara,

Thanks for your reply.

I realise I've put this message up on the wrong MYOB program. I'm on Business Esentials.

Can you point me in the right direction with this program as well?

Regards 

Rose 

SamaraM
        Former Staff

Hi Rose (RoseSp)

Thanks for clarifying your product, I have moved it to the correct board now. At this stage, it is not possible to set a default due date for suppliers. 

We're still working on the features available in MYOB Business so please feel free to add any suggested features to the MYOB Business/Essentials Ideas Exchange.