Does Business Lite include an Items list that can be used when making an invoice?

BareBeauty
1 Post
User

1Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Does Business Lite include an Items list that can be used when making an invoice?

At the moment I am using Account Right Plus and the subscription is too expensive for my sole trader business which is just me working. I am thinking of changing subscriptions to Business Lite but I still need to be able to put in Items/products so I can include them when invoicing. 

Any help would be appreciated. I cant seem to get any by chatting to a person online. And no phone numbr I can find.

8 REPLIES 8
Shella_A
MYOB Moderator
1,543 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,543Posts

48Kudos

163Solutions

Re: Does Business Lite include an Items list that can be used when making an invoice?

Hi @BareBeauty,

It's great to have you in our Community Forum!

Thank you for your post. MYOB Business Lite does offer invoicing capabilities. This helpful article about MYOB Business Lite will give you more insight into the features of the product.

However, as your business needs are important, I strongly recommend reaching out to our help sites like myob.com/support or myaccount.myob.com to find MOCA, our virtual assistant. Use MOCA for immediate queries and assistance. If MOCA can't help, you'll be automatically directed to our live chat team for a more detailed understanding of the features included in the Business Lite package. They can provide a comprehensive overview and guide you in making the best decision for your business needs.

Feel free to start a new post if you need further help.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this.

Kind regards,

Shella

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

TSGW
Contributing User
9 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

9Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Does Business Lite include an Items list that can be used when making an invoice?

Bloody hard trying to get a direct answer out of these guys.  

It appears it does support product

@Shella_A wrote:

Hi @BareBeauty,

It's great to have you in our Community Forum!

Thank you for your post. MYOB Business Lite does offer invoicing capabilities. This helpful article about MYOB Business Lite will give you more insight into the features of the product.

However, as your business needs are important, I strongly recommend reaching out to our help sites like myob.com/support or myaccount.myob.com to find MOCA, our virtual assistant. Use MOCA for immediate queries and assistance. If MOCA can't help, you'll be automatically directed to our live chat team for a more detailed understanding of the features included in the Business Lite package. They can provide a comprehensive overview and guide you in making the best decision for your business needs.

Feel free to start a new post if you need further help.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this.

Kind regards,

Shella

very hard getting info out of these guys
it appears business lite provides for item codes but not manage inventory

we are migrating for exactly the same reason.

Shella_A
MYOB Moderator
1,543 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,543Posts

48Kudos

163Solutions

Hi @TSGW,

I appreciate your message. I understand it can be challenging to get straightforward information. Indeed, MYOB Business Lite allows you to utilize an item list when generating an invoice, enabling you to include various sales items. However, it doesn't directly handle inventory. For further details or assistance, you might find this article on how invoices function in MYOB Business helpful.

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this.

Kind regards,

Shella

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Mike_James
Ultimate Partner
5,867 Posts
Ultimate Partner
New Zealand
Ultimate Partner

5,867Posts

1,028Kudos

756Solutions

Hi @Shella_A , you stated that Business Lite doesn't directly handle inventory. It's my understanding that with a base subscription, up to 10 items may be created AND inventoried, and for unlimited items an additional subscription amount is charged. Is that correct?

Regards, Mike (mike@datawise.co.nz)
DataWise Limited (www.datawise.co.nz), developers of:
DataWise ProActive - Custom Reporting from MYOB programs
(MYOB Business, including AccountRight Live, AccountRight v19.x and exo Payroll)

Bulk download of attachments (more details...)

Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,183 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,183Posts

118Kudos

490Solutions

HI @Mike_James,

Thank you for your post.

You're absolutely correct! With the Business Lite subscription, you can indeed create and track up to 10 items in your inventory. If you need to manage more items beyond this limit, there's an option to upgrade to a higher subscription tier for an additional fee. For more information, please check out this Help article: Add Premium Inventory.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to post again.

Cheers,

Princess

TSGW
Contributing User
9 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

9Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Mike,

We don't want to inventory the item 

But we would like to make it easier to invoice our 50 + items using an item code for purchasing and sales.

Does Business Lite have this feature

Or do you have to then up grade to inventory +

TSGW
Contributing User
9 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

9Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Thank you.

Mike_James
Ultimate Partner
5,867 Posts
Ultimate Partner
New Zealand
Ultimate Partner

5,867Posts

1,028Kudos

756Solutions

Hi @TSGW , for 50 items you would need to upgrade, the base subscription includes only 10 items, inventoried or not. 

Regards, Mike (mike@datawise.co.nz)
DataWise Limited (www.datawise.co.nz), developers of:
DataWise ProActive - Custom Reporting from MYOB programs
(MYOB Business, including AccountRight Live, AccountRight v19.x and exo Payroll)

Bulk download of attachments (more details...)

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post