Illek
2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

Logging in to Multiple Data Files

MYOB Login and and Password for every data file time consuming, annoying and frustrating.  All our staff have a minimum of 14 data files to open each morning, and up to 26 some days.  Having to Log in to every data files,  instead of just loggin in once is a frustrating waste of time.  Not happy.

Major fail MYOB.

MYOB Partner of 21 years.

3 REPLIES 3
Sinclair
Experienced Cover User
34 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

34Posts

33Kudos

1Solutions

Re: Logging in to Multiple Data Files

Has yours changed?  Up until today I could log on in the morning, but then open all the files I wanted under the same login.  Now I have to log in to each file individually, and multiple times per day when I closed the file.

Illek
2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB Support says it is an upgrade  - It is not a good one.  My staff and I are going to change our passwords to something very simple as we are typing in our email address and then password a minimum of 14 times a day and up to 26 times a day - what a waste of time.  MYOB should make this a preference - not a blanket 

Unahppy MYOB Partner of 21 years.

Shella_A
MYOB Moderator
1,502 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,502Posts

44Kudos

156Solutions

Hi @Illek and @Sinclair

Thanks for your post. I would like to welcome @Illek to Community Forum. I hope you find plenty of helpful information. 

We're sorry for any inconvenience with the error in logging in to MYOB earlier has caused on your business. This afternoon, some of our customers experienced issues logging into MYOB products. This is now resolved. We apologize for the inconvenience. In future, if you need to stay up to date on potential incidents, please visit status.myob.com. 

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Kind regards,

Shella

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post