The following are key issues with the new system that the old one never had...
With bank transactions:
- Uploading receipts to tray used to always regester, now half of them can't be read and remain under processing.
- When trying to add a receipt to a bank transaction, you used to be able to just drop an attachment in, now you can only browse through your files for one or get one out of your tray.
- When trying to retrieve a receipt from tray it used to display them with receipts that match the same figure first, then the remaining following. Now it doesn't display matching first, and displays in date order, so you have to search down through all your receipts to find the one that matches the figure.
- Previously when inputing an account for a transaction, you would start typing one - like "vehicle" and all of your vehicle listings would show up in the drop down box to quickly ckick on the one you want, or you could just type in "expense" and scroll through about 8 different options at a time. Now the drop down box only displays one option for selection, so unless you type the full description in correctly it won't pop it up, and to search for it you struggle scrolling through with only one displayed option at a time.
- The description box is way too narrow for typing in (with large font), with unnecessarily wide account and amount boxes. So when describing services undertaken it is hard to type in and list items, with only 6 words or so displaying per line.
- When emailing invoices the system is extremely slow, and takes ages to send the emails and even longer to regester and show that an invoice was actually sent. Where as previously it was done and displayed instantly.
- The old system used to pull off all my contacts 'first names' accurately for inputting into an automated invoice email. But when all my contacts transferred to the new system it didn't register names properly, and now each invoice email is most often selecting no first name for sending, or is picking up their entire name, or a random other selection. Where as the old system would always automatically insert the clients first name into the email with no problem.
Overall, the system is much slower and has lots of added unnecessary boxes and selections that aren't needed and never used. Where as the essentially ones needing to be used are hidden small among lots of other junk.
The system needs to run faster, with primary input boxes taking up primary space, and non essential additions to the side or in drop boxes. And needs way better user friendliness like the old had