Forum Discussion

Albare
Trusted Cover User
7 months ago

Multi-tier pricing of items

We have never used the browser version of MYOB to create items and I just realised while working today that I couldn't set different pricing levels for an item or even allocate a Customer a different pricing classification.

Is this something that is planned for the web version?  If not ever planned it immediately halts our ability to use the web version should MYOB AR (desktop) be discontinued.

4 Replies

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Albare,

Thank you so much for your post and my apologies for the late response.

As of now, this functionality is not accessible in MYOB Business/Essentials and AccountRight Cloud. I suggest sharing this idea on our product ideas page for potential inclusion in future updates. Your input is highly valued.

Feel free to post again and one of us will be happy to assist you.
    Regards,
    Earl

Albare
      Trusted Cover User

With the greatest of respect Earl...I know it's not available and it's been mentioned and suggested multiple times:

Search - MYOB Community

Could I suggest something that Microsoft/Asobo does with their developmet of Microsoft Flight Simulator.  You may laugh however if you think there can be anger on this forum we've seen nothing compared to some other applications/sims and their public forums where the user numbers are in the several millions when you factor pc & Xbox.

Anyway, the software developers take a look at the member's votes on issues and then publish the results in several tables with some form of feedback. The feedback can vary from .."coming next update".....to...."not anticiapted for several updates"....to... "not being considered".  So the users know where the developers stand and what is being prioritised, openly, and the developers know the sentiments of their clients....and the tables are updated monthly.

Earl_HD
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Albare,

My apologies for the late response. To provide you with the best possible assistance, we will reach out to the relevant team to gather more information on your issue. Rest assured, our goal is to find the most effective workaround to address your concern promptly.

We will keep you updated on the progress and notify you as soon as we have more information or a solution.
        Regards,
        Earl