Marg7
3 Posts
User
User

3Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

No Leave Balance Report or Liability Report

In the Upgrade of MYOB Payroll Esstenial, there is no Leave Balance or Sick Leave Balance reports.

MYOB told us to do a balance report before the upgrade, which I did, but as leave is calculated after each payrun why I am I not able to get a current leave Balance report?

A Leave Transaction Report is not the same.

Where do I find a Leave Liability report showing how much our business owes in Annual Leave?

If these reports are not provided, when will they be, as I require them now to operate my business??

12 REPLIES 12
René
Experienced User
10 Posts
Experienced User
New Zealand
Experienced User

10Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: No Leave Balance Report or Liability Report

I have the same issue...

Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,108Posts

61Kudos

141Solutions

Hi @Marg7,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum.

Thank you for flagging this to us. We are sorry about the inconvenience that you have experience. I understand that you are having difficulty on your leave balance and sick leave balance after the upgrade. In this matter, After the upgrade, the Leave transactions report (equivalent to the Leave report in MYOB Essentials) will not show any balances, as the Current available balance will have been brought across as the Opening Leave balance in MYOB Business. You can view reports from the Reporting menu>>Reports>>Payroll tab. You can check out this Help Article: Learn about payroll changes after upgrading, has a detailed information that you can use as a guide. 

If you have any questions or concerns, or if you need further assistance with this, please don't hesitate to create a new post. We are happy to help. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind Regards, 

Cel

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,108Posts

61Kudos

141Solutions

Hi @René

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum. 

I understand that you are also having an issue with your Leave Balance report. Did you also experience this after the upgrade? If yes, you can check out this Help Article: Learn about payroll changes after upgrading, has a detailed information that can help you on your Balance Report. If you have any other concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us again. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks, 

Cel

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

René
Experienced User
10 Posts
Experienced User
New Zealand
Experienced User

10Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Cel,

This is not helpful at all.  I need detailed leave balance reports.  All my history is gone.  How I'm I supposed to work with this???

Thanks,

René

Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,108Posts

61Kudos

141Solutions

Hi @René,

We want to apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. We understand you need to have your detailed leave balance report but were not able to view this in history. Could you please confirm, did you upgrade your file? To better assist you with this, I will send you a private message to ask for some information on your account so we can investigate. Kindly check your inbox. 

Thanks, 

Cel

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Marg7
3 Posts
User
User

3Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

This still does not give us a Leave Balance Report or a Liability Report.

What were we meant to do before the Upgrade Cel?  You asked if we had upgraded our File before MYOB upgraded, what we this???

René
Experienced User
10 Posts
Experienced User
New Zealand
Experienced User

10Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Cel,

Any feedback yet on this matter?  Pay History is also missing.

Genreve_S
MYOB Moderator
2,919 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,919Posts

90Kudos

387Solutions

Hi @Ricotta and @Marg7

Thank you for your response regarding this issue. 

We understand that these reports are important for a business. Unfortunately, these are the only reports that are available currently in the application. 

Rest assured we will raise this to the development team. 

In the meantime, feel free to post again in the forum if you have any other concerns.  

Thanks,

Genreve

SaraR
10 Posts
User
User

10Posts

44Kudos

0Solutions

I can work around the lack of Leave Balance report temporarily as I only have small numbers of employees (FYI I'm going into each employee's last payslip to get the balances there).

However I would like confirmation that a Leave Balance report WILL be made available in the future (soon please!), as currently no such reports exists and I can't customise anything to suit.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post