cbrfood
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

STP Error Code CMN.ATO.GEN.500162

Hello

Urgent help needed, i am getting the below error code when submitting an 'updated event' in STP reporting. 

CMN.ATO.GEN.500162

• Request PartyId has failed the algorithm check for the corresponding PartyId type
    (ATO error code: CMN.ATO.GEN.500162)

The status is returning as rejected. Please advise what i need to do to resolve. thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Genreve_S
MYOB Moderator
2,475 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,475Posts

68Kudos

304Solutions

Re: STP Error Code CMN.ATO.GEN.500162

Hi @cbrfood

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community Forum. I apologize for the delayed response.

I'm sorry to hear about your concern about STP reporting. To better assist with this concern, may I ask for a screenshot of the STP error? 

We look forward to helping in this concern. 

Thanks,
Genreve

Genreve_S
MYOB Moderator
2,475 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,475Posts

68Kudos

304Solutions

Hi @cbrfood

Hope this message finds you well. I'm reaching out to you regarding the STP error you've been experiencing. If you need more help, please feel free to share a screenshot of the error message with us.

We're eagerly awaiting your response.

Thanks,
Genreve

Genreve_S
MYOB Moderator
2,475 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,475Posts

68Kudos

304Solutions

Hi @cbrfood

I trust this message finds you well. I wanted to inform you that due to the lack of updates regarding your concern since February 20, we will be closing this case.

However, please know that our support does not end here. If you need further assistance or if a new concern arises, feel free to create a new thread. We are here to help.

Thanks,
Genreve

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post