Forum Discussion

DRU1
User
8 months ago

Cant add new contacts

Hi, Please help, im trying to add new customer to my contacts and for the first time its just frozen and nothing happens .Every other pull down tab works except contacts.......

1 Reply

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi DRU1

Thanks for your post. I would like to extend to you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. We apologize for any challenges you encountered when adding new customers to your contacts and we appreciate your patience during this time. 

Regarding your concern, if MYOB Essentials is freezing when you are trying to add a customer, it could be due to several reasons such as browser issues, internet connectivity problems, or potential software glitches. 

For troubleshooting, can you please check the following: 

• Ensure that your internet connection is stable. Unstable connections can lead to issues with web-based applications like MYOB Essentials.
    • If you are using a specific web browser, try accessing MYOB Essentials using a different browser to see if the issue persists. This can help determine if the problem is browser-specific.
    • Clear the cache and cookies in your browser. Sometimes, cached data can cause issues with web applications. After clearing the cache, try accessing MYOB Essentials again.
    • Ensure that your browser is up to date. Outdated browsers may not be fully compatible with web applications, leading to performance issues.

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers,   
    Leneth