KILIQUIDWASTE
2 Posts
User

2Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

Customer unable to open invoices - Red diagonal line

Hi 

Mutiple customers per day are unable to open our invoices. This has been going on for months.

I have included an image of what our customers are receiving.

mail (002).png MYOB.png

26 REPLIES 26
Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,108Posts

61Kudos

141Solutions

Re: Customer unable to open invoices - Red diagonal line

Hi @KILIQUIDWASTE,

Thank you for your post and welcome to Community Forum. 

In this matter, we recommend clearing the browser cache, this can helps your computer or device to run optimally and doing so can help fix certain problems like loading or formatting issues on sites. Or you can try using another browser. 

Let me know if you need further assistance with this. I am happy to assist you. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks, 

Cel

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

KILIQUIDWASTE
2 Posts
User

2Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

Thank you for the reply.

I have tried using various different web browsers and the issue remains unsolved. What web browser do you recommend?

I have also tried using the MYOB iPhone invoicing app with no luck the red diagonal line still appears across the customers screen.

The only way I am currently able to send invoices without this issue is to download the PDF invoice to my computer and then attached to an email, this is super frustrating and time consuming. 

Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,108Posts

61Kudos

141Solutions

Hi @KILIQUIDWASTE,

Thank you for getting back to us and providing an update on the issue. I know how important this is for you and your patience is very much appreciated. I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. 

I understand that you are still having an issue with your invoices showing 'Red line', the current work around for this is to resize the logo on the customized form, this should display the invoice content. 

If you require any further assistance with this, please feel free to post again. We are happy to assist you. 

Kind Regards, 

Cel

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

akj
Experienced User
39 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

39Posts

9Kudos

1Solutions

Celia

To suggest your clients clear their browser to resolve this problem when so may people are having this problem is unacceptable. Everyone knows its a MYOB problem that after 4 months they cant fix.  Try taking some responsibily for the company you work for and not suggest the problem is with ethe clients.

Ive tried every dopey suggestions from the moderators and now im planning to find a different company to work with because this is just unprofessional. Ive been with MYOB online for 3 yuears and using thwe software for more than 10

Its not acceptable

Andrea

Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,108Posts

61Kudos

141Solutions

Hi @akj,

Thank you for your post, and we appreciate your suggestions. We understand your frustration, and this is not an experience we want to provide our customers with. We strive hard to provide a seamless experience for our clients. We regret the inconvenience caused to you, and we appreciate your patience during this time. We advice our client to do the basic troubleshooting, like clearing cache, if it is behavioral error especially when they are using a browser. as this may fix the issues and make the device run optimally. As for this issue, this is being raised with our relevant team and we are currently working to fix it. 

If you have questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to create a new post. We are more than happy to help.

Kind Regards, 

Cel

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

akj
Experienced User
39 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

39Posts

9Kudos

1Solutions

HI Cel

I received the clearing cache solution last July... sick of that one. I cant understand why MYOB cant fix this in four months. There are other people on this site with the same problem. Its been fine for 3 years now its not ?

Andrea

Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,108Posts

61Kudos

141Solutions

Hi @akj,

Thank you for expressing your concern and we understand the importance of this issue to be fixed. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. We have not had an update on this issue during this time, and the only solution we have now is to resize the logo to show the invoice content. Rest assured that we will follow up on our relevant team regarding this issue. Again, apologies for this inconvenience. 

If you have questions or concerns in the future, please don't hesitate to create a new post. We are happy to help. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind Regards, 

Cel

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

akj
Experienced User
39 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

39Posts

9Kudos

1Solutions

Resizing the logo was the second solution back in Jul

Andrea

Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,108Posts

61Kudos

141Solutions

HI @akj,

In this matter, the resolution for this issue back in July is the same as for this time, and this is by resizing the logo. We understand that this has caused inconvenience and frustration on your end. Apologies for this inconvenience. Rest assured that we will be raising this again with our relevant team. 

Please do not hesitate to create a new post if you have questions and concerns. We are happy to help. 

Kind Regards, 

Cel

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post