Forum Discussion

P_Wilson
Contributing Cover User
2 years ago

Invoice - Activity History no longer working

Hi there.  the Invioce - Activity History is no longer working and is causing me problems when following up unpaid invioces.  How long do we have to wait for basic fixes?

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    pippypip
    Trusted Cover User

I also have complained this issue a number of times only to be told that the issue has been fixed. It appears that in the new upgraded version, when an invoice is sent from MYOB they now attach a copy of the invoice to the the email so custome no longer needs to clink the link to view the invoice. As a result, we no longer are informed that a invoice has been viewed or downloaded. I personally would like to see the attachment removed so that we can return to seeing the activity. I find it fustrating, not knowing if an invoiced has been delivered, viewed and downloaded. Unfortantly, MYOB are not listening to their customers.

Grioli
      User

I too am having same problem.

I can not see if an invoice has been open. 

Makes it hard to follow up with customers.

I have spent hours on phone with myob only to tell me its neen fixed.

Im thinking of moving away from myob for this reason. Silly to have this function if does not work!!

Havent been happy with myob since the update.

Tracey_H
        Former Staff

Hi Grioli 

If the Activity column shows as Emailed this would indicate that the invoice has been emailed to the customer. However, if the customer is opening the PDF that is attached to that email, the activity history will not update, as the PDF is a copy of the invoice and not connected to the online invoice.

The Activity column will only update to Viewed when the invoice has been viewed online

If you need assistance with other issues please do start a new post with detailed information and we'll be happy to help.