Experienced User
76 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

76Posts

23Kudos

0Solutions

Invoice Payments Transactions Fee Listing

It's that time of the month where MYOB sends out their invoices and invarialby we get the bill for our 

Invoice Payments Transactions Fees. Sadly though, it only lists a total amount charged and doesn't give detailed listing.

I'd really need to see what I was charged for these BPAY payments so I have a record of what MYOBs unwillingness to allow us to turn that off is really costing me. 

Is there a list of what was charged in that invoice?  
Considering that even Optus manages a listing of numbers that where called surely MYOB can give us a listing of what was charged where.

7 REPLIES 7
mscheurer
Experienced User
76 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

76Posts

23Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Invoice Payments Transactions Fee Listing

Anyone?

Surely I'm not the only one wanting to see an itemised list of BPAY charges...

LCrowhurst
Trusted Cover User
624 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

624Posts

43Kudos

3Solutions

@mscheurer wrote:

It's that time of the month where MYOB sends out their invoices and invarialby we get the bill for our 

Invoice Payments Transactions Fees. Sadly though, it only lists a total amount charged and doesn't give detailed listing.

I'd really need to see what I was charged for these BPAY payments so I have a record of what MYOBs unwillingness to allow us to turn that off is really costing me. 

Is there a list of what was charged in that invoice?  
Considering that even Optus manages a listing of numbers that where called surely MYOB can give us a listing of what was charged where.

I agree...its annopying they dont...weve asked for this too.....cant be that hard....

Genreve_S
MYOB Moderator
2,908 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,908Posts

90Kudos

387Solutions

Hi @mscheurer

Thank you for posting your concern in the forum and apologies for the delayed response. 

I'm sorry to hear about your feedback regarding how the BPAY works in the online payments feature. I recommend posting this on the Ideas Board to increase the visibility of this post to the development team. I understand how this impacts your business for collecting payments, but I assure you the development team's goal is to keep improving the application.

In the meantime, feel free to create a new thread if you require any other assistance. 

Thanks,
Genreve

mscheurer
Experienced User
76 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

76Posts

23Kudos

0Solutions

I can't believe that this is not part of the software already, surely people want to know how much money they are **bleep** away by using BPAY.

Genreve_S
MYOB Moderator
2,908 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,908Posts

90Kudos

387Solutions

Hi @mscheurer

Thanks for the response. 

I understand where this feedback is coming from, and I believe this is reasonable. Unfortunately, the process of the development team is internal and is not readily available to forum moderators. That is why we urge users to post their suggestions on the Ideas board, to add more visibility for the development team. 

We appreciate your patience. Let us know if you require any other assistance. 

Thanks,
Genreve

mscheurer
Experienced User
76 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

76Posts

23Kudos

0Solutions

I've stopped using online payment until this whole BPAY thing is solved. 

Genreve_S
MYOB Moderator
2,908 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,908Posts

90Kudos

387Solutions

Hi @mscheurer

Thanks for the response. We appreciate the update.

In the meantime, feel free to create a new thread if you require any other assistance. 

Thanks,
Genreve

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post