Wrong invoice sent to client continuing.

saintjohnny
Contributing User
10 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

10Posts

7Kudos

0Solutions

Wrong invoice sent to client continuing.

MYOB has inappropriately closed the thread on this matter still without resolution. Threads should not be closed until the issues are fixed.

As recently as yesterday (15th December 2023)  it was still occurring with details on pdf invoices received by clients bearing no relation to what was sent and those company/address details being non-existent on my contact list.

MYOB security is bloody disgraceful and we should not have to pay our monthly subscription whilst it continues.

Fix the bloody thing please, it is causing my business embarassment and it is only with their attention to detail that their payment did not go into the never never. You have known about this issue for some months now!!

24 REPLIES 24
Doreen_P
MYOB Moderator
3,376 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,376Posts

174Kudos

369Solutions

Re: Wrong invoice sent to client continuing.

Hi, @saintjohnny

We hope this message finds you well. We wanted to inform you that we've sent you a private message regarding your inquiry. Please feel free to reply to the private message, and we'll be more than happy to help.

Best regards,

Doreen

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

SuzanneWalker
Contributing Cover User
8 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Contributing Cover User

8Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

I have had the same thing. An invoice that should be have been $640 to a NZ customer was opened by customer to find it was $2,532 to a Maria L**someone in Victoria, Australia - not even a contact in our system. In MYOB system it looked as it should, but on opening it wasn't. 

Frustration is the loss of confidence - now checking invoices so we don't have a repeat. Customers these days are (rightly) very prickly about any perceived 'scam' even by companies they use regularly. Just embarrassing. 

saintjohnny
Contributing User
10 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

10Posts

7Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Suzanne

It's been going on since at least last October according to other threads. MYOB contacted me via a private message yesterday and asked for details which I provided. No response from them yet but I hope they give you the same opportunity.

One of the other "similar" threads provides a link to register a complaint with the financial regulator. If I don't get a reasonable response before long, I intend to report MYOB for privacy breaches and change to another company.

After all...... I will "Mind Your (my) Own Business".

Doreen_P
MYOB Moderator
3,376 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,376Posts

174Kudos

369Solutions

Hi, @SuzanneWalker

We're delighted to let you know that we have sent you a private message in response to your inquiry. Please don't hesitate to respond to the private message, and we are eager to assist you in any way we can. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Doreen

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

saintjohnny
Contributing User
10 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

10Posts

7Kudos

0Solutions

Found another thread in which multiple subscribers describe the problem as far back as January 2022.

Pretty obvious MYOB doesn't care.

Doreen_P
MYOB Moderator
3,376 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,376Posts

174Kudos

369Solutions

Hi, @saintjohnny

We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share this with us. Your concerns are important, and we recognize the impact they may have on your experience. Your feedback is truly invaluable, and we want to assure you that we are dedicated to addressing and resolving this matter to further improve your satisfaction with our services. Your patience and ongoing support within our community mean a lot to us. Thank you again.

Best regards,

Doreen

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Doreen_P
MYOB Moderator
3,376 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,376Posts

174Kudos

369Solutions

Hi, @SuzanneWalker

We recently requested additional information and are awaiting your response. Kindly let us know if you still need further assistance. Don't hesitate to reach out to us. We are delighted to assist you.

Best regards,

Doreen

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

CatherineCE
Experienced Cover User
61 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

61Posts

10Kudos

0Solutions

Dear @Doreen_P 

I find it hard to understand your delight at receiving private messages from people experiencing the same data breach problem arising from some glitch in MYOB when invoices are sent out. I reported the same problem back in June 2022 and, after repeatedly requesting help both privately and publicly from MYOB, I am STILL WAITING to hear from the technical department regarding resolution of the issue.

It's obviously not regarded as a problem by anyone at MYOB. Therefore, I'll be lodging a complaint to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner regarding these repeated data breaches and MYOB's disdainful lack of response.

Regards,

Catherine

Doreen_P
MYOB Moderator
3,376 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,376Posts

174Kudos

369Solutions

Hi, @CatherineCE

Thank you for reaching out, and we sincerely apologize for the prolonged inconvenience you have experienced. We understand the frustration especially when reported several months ago.

To ensure a swift response, could you please provide us with the specific details of your case, such as the ticket number or any reference number you may have received during your previous communications with us? This information will help us locate your case promptly and prioritize its resolution.

We are looking forward to your response.

Best regards,

Doreen

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post