how do I stop the "early invoice payment" popup messages that appear everytime I send an invoice?

sues0204
Trusted Cover User
82 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Trusted Cover User

82Posts

19Kudos

5Solutions

how do I stop the "early invoice payment" popup messages that appear everytime I send an invoice?

I pay a not-inconsequential monthly subscription fee, I would have thought that this would be enough to make my MYOB experience "ad-free"!  Please stop with the pop-ups for invoice financing etc. !  

How do I turn this off?

5 REPLIES 5
Marc-H
Experienced Cover User
57 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

57Posts

30Kudos

0Solutions

Re: how do I stop the "early invoice payment" popup messages that appear everytime I send an invoice?

I have previoulsy been able to turn this off.

But is has since popped again last 2 days and has no opt out button.

This is really pi55ing me off for some reason - and results in extra mouse clicks for every invoice to get rid of the pop up ad.

Its not netflix or tinder you know ! 

CIAF
3 Posts
User
User

3Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Re: how do I stop the "early invoice payment" popup messages that appear everytime I send an invoice?

Do what I just did and 'apply' for a LARGE loan. I am so peed off that I am going to waste someone elses time for a laugh. 

Shella_A
MYOB Moderator
1,502 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,502Posts

44Kudos

156Solutions

Re: how do I stop the "early invoice payment" popup messages that appear everytime I send an invo...

Hi @sues0204,

Thanks for your post.

My apologies for the late reply. You can disable the "early invoice payment" pop-up messages by adjusting your Online Invoice Payments (OIP) settings. Here's how you can do it:

1. Navigate to the OIP settings page. You can find this under the sales settings.
  2. On the OIP settings page, you can toggle the feature on and off. Turning it off should disable the pop-up messages.

Please note that this will disable the feature across all past and future invoices. Previously sent online invoices will no longer show the Pay Now button to pay.

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this.

Kind regards,

Shella

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

sues0204
Trusted Cover User
82 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Trusted Cover User

82Posts

19Kudos

5Solutions

Re: how do I stop the "early invoice payment" popup messages that appear everytime I send an invo...

Hi Shella, thank you for your reply, however this is not a solution at all.  I still want to offer my customers the option of paying online, I just don’t want the pop-up “advertisement" that was coming up everytime I sent an invoice, offering us to sign up to buttn to get early invoice payments.  
thankfully, these pop-ups seem to have stopped over the last couple of days.

Shella_A
MYOB Moderator
1,502 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,502Posts

44Kudos

156Solutions

Hi @sues0204,

My apologies for the late response.

I understand that you want to disable the pop-up advertisements in MYOB while still offering your customers the option of paying online. I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused. For now, you can only disable the "early invoice payment" pop-up messages by adjusting your Online Invoice Payments (OIP) settings. We're glad to know that you were able to follow the steps provided above, as the pop-ups are not coming through now. This will disable the feature across all past and future invoices. 

If you need any assistance or have any other concerns, feel free to reach out. You may also visit our MYOB Online Help portal and MYOB Academy for much more detailed information about invoices. Please note that some of these resources might require you to sign in with your MYOB account.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this.

Kind regards,

Shella

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post