Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Payroll: Option to enter Historical Year-to-date balances

11Posts

7Kudos

0Solutions

11 Posts
User

Why is there not a spot to enter YTD Gross Pay amount, YTD PAYG withheld and YTD Super Paid? (As there is for Annual Leave and Personal Leave)

I have just migrated from Accountright Basics (i used a third party program to do payroll and then manually entered pays into AccountRight) to Essentials and now i have to go back and enter all historical pays and then delete all the Journal entries that were migrated. Xero have this feature and it took me 1 minute to do. This will take a very long time. Such a simple feature that has been missed!!!!! Very annoying!!!!!

"Payroll opening balances"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: June 2021

Hi Everyone

MYOB Essentials will allow the historical pay year-to-date (YTD) information can be entered through the employee's record>>Payroll details>>Pay history section.

Note: This change is available for the new MYOB Essentials platform. Existing (original) MYOB Essentials platform users will be migrated across to the new platform in due course based on the complexity of their MYOB Essentials product level. At the time of posting, migrations are already underway.

1 Comment
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

MYOB Essentials will allow the historical pay year-to-date (YTD) information can be entered through the employee's record>>Payroll details>>Pay history section.

Note: This change is available for the new MYOB Essentials platform. Existing (original) MYOB Essentials platform users will be migrated across to the new platform in due course based on the complexity of their MYOB Essentials product level. At the time of posting, migrations are already underway.