Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Payroll: Roster days off (RDO) Accrual

Cover User

5Posts

129Kudos

0Solutions

5 Posts
Cover User

It would be great to have RDO accruals in the payroll section.

"RDO Accrual"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: July 2022

Hi Everyone

MYOB Essentials allows users to set up their own leave pay items. This does mean that you can set up a Long Service Leave pay item.

For more information on this topic please see Help Article: Creating pay items.

42 Comments
Liam_M
3,488 Posts
Former Staff

Thanks for the suggestion. Can any other users who would like to see RDOs (Rostered Days Off) please vote for this suggestion.

TashK
1 Post
User

I would really like the option for additional leave types, like rostered days off, be included within the payroll system. Thank you.

GoodwayRubber
2 Posts
Cover User

You can add them yourself in the same way that you add holidays but call it RDO etc  it can be an automatic accrual as in rostered days off or no accrual but a manual entry for time in lieu. 

AndrewB
144 Posts
Former Staff
Thanks for the great idea. Anyone else who would like to have a way to track Rostered Days Off and Time In Lieu separately from Annual Leave, please cast your vote on this idea.
lbutera
2 Posts
Cover User

you need to upgrade wages on live accounts it doesnt hold rdo and does not calculte loading on holiday pay pretty poor

edpqld
6 Posts
Cover User

Yeah I would like just to have the option below annual leave. It would seem so easy for it to be added into payroll of essentials. I thought this function would come standard.

edpqld
6 Posts
Cover User

That seems like a big step just to get RDO's option on my apprentices pay slip. 

Is it not possible just to have a duplicated option which is under annual leave which states RDO's accured?

KimRoy
1 Post
Cover User

I have clients who are being encourged to move from Banklink Wages to MYOB Essentials but I find the functionality of Essentials less effective in terms of wages.  I need to accrue RDO's and I definately need Leave Loading including.  These are pretty basic requirements so I hope they are coming sooner rather than later.

Digital_Icon
5 Posts
User

Yeah totally agree. I cant believe this isnt a part of the package from the start

AndrewATPL
9 Posts
Cover User

As Digital_Icon said. Implement asap please.