Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Reports: Sales report for a customer

Experienced Cover User

11Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

11 Posts
Experienced Cover User

4 years now I have been lobbying my0b to be able to generate a simple customer detail report which comprises of the following data

Auto closer sales
customer name

Customer physical address 
customer email address
invoice date range.

these Fields already exist NZ in MYOB Essentials product.

but for reasons best known to yourselves you do not enable this report to be generated so please advise are you able to generate it for me for a fee or do you have another product which will allow this simple function?

Motive: this would enable small businesses that have maintenance contracts or want to communicate with their customers on a regular basis the facility to do so by product or service type sold to their customers in a time efficient and professional way

"Efficient communication with existing customers"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: July 2022

Hi Everyone

The Customer sales (detail) report allows for users to add in additional fields such as address information, phone number, contact...

For more information on adding columns to reports see Help Article: Customising reports.

1 Comment
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

The Customer sales (detail) report allows for users to add in additional fields such as address information, phone number, contact...

For more information on adding columns to reports see Help Article: Customising reports.