Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Setup: Use of Plus and minus key in the date field

Experienced Cover User

27Posts

6Kudos

1Solutions

27 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia

When the cursor is in the date field, it would be of great help to be able to use the plus or minus key to advance[+] to the next date[s] or go back to [-] to a previous date.

I was a user of Quick books for a number of years before switching to MYOB Online, and this was a very useful tool for the quick entry of the correct date. It drives me spare not to have that option in Essentials.

Please consider adding that feature!!. It would be awsome

Thanks

"Use of Plus and minus key in the date field"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: August 2015

Hi @Lynley1

Thank you for your feedback in regards to MYOB Essentials and the entering of dates.

I would encourage other users that would like to see the Plus and Minus keys to increase/decrease the date to vote and comment if required for this particular idea.

2 Comments
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @Lynley1

Thank you for your feedback in regards to MYOB Essentials and the entering of dates.

I would encourage other users that would like to see the Plus and Minus keys to increase/decrease the date to vote and comment if required for this particular idea.

lorrainea
Experienced Partner
67 Posts
Experienced Partner

It would also be great to have better functionality with the TAB key as in account right, as it makes it much quicker going between fields than having to pick up the mouse all the time to get to the next field. Also being able to type in the account number and/or account name to search on to pick up the correct account would be good.

Thanks