Split Accounts - Payrun

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
bailey_iuliano
Contributing User
10 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

10Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Split Accounts - Payrun

Hi everyone,

Just a quick problem here hoping someone can solve for me.

When processing a payrun through MYOB AR, we then pushed the payment to MYOB - in the past a colleague would process the payment via AR and then it would automatically split the payment within multiple accounts for each employee once pushed to MYOB online app (as per screenshot)

To the right of the transaction on banking, it would show "split across multiple accounts" as per screenshot and I would NOT need to do it manually, it usually does so automatically once processed through AR.

However, this time round when I have processed the payment it has come up as 'allocate me' instead of automatically splitting the accounts and was wondering if someone could point me in the direction on where I have gone wrong.

Kind regards,

MYOB Split.PNG
Allocate.PNG
1 REPLY 1
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Re: Split Accounts - Payrun

Hi @bailey_iuliano 

I'm sorry to see that no one has replied to you yet. If you have processed an electronic payment for the wage payments the electronic payment transaction is matched to the bank feed transaction. If this hasn't happened automatically you can manually match those transactions by clicking on the expand arrow next to Allocate me then clicking on Match transaction.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post