Backorder Units In Wrong Currency - Foreign Currency Errors

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
ozeami
Experienced Cover User
45 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

45Posts

7Kudos

0Solutions

Backorder Units In Wrong Currency - Foreign Currency Errors

MYOB TEAM

This issue was first reported back in early 2020 and 2 years later, MYOB still have not resolved this problem!!?

We deal with many clients all of whom receive our goods and services invoiced in USD. On many occasions we have backorders and to have a backorder invoices show up like this with just random originating currency figures creates confusion, sense of non-professionalism and just a micky mouse kind of a setup!! This is not acceptable! This issue has been now on-going and known for over 2 years!!!

Backorder Issue.png

1 REPLY 1
RJRFT
Contributing User
8 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

8Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Backorder Units In Wrong Currency - Foreign Currency Errors

We were recently forced to upgrade from v19 and I came to the forums hoping to find a solution to this problem.

Instead I find multiple paying users have been reporting this issue since Aug 2020 and it still seems to be unresolved by MYOB! Over 2.5 years ago!

If a solution to this 'wrong currency showing up on backorders' issue has been found please let me know what it is because having a USD invoice showing the backordered items value in AUD is unacceptable and ridiculous!

I also find that in the new version I don't seem to be able to 'Save As' in other currencies! I used to be able to in V19. Now I have to enter repetative entries every time from scratch! I hope someone has a fix for this one for me! Very annoying  :-(

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post