Forum Discussion

B10_162
Experienced User
6 months ago
Solved

IR345

Where the heck is the IR345 export in this new system?

Can't find it anywhere.

• Hi B10_162,

Thank you for your post.

I understand your frustration in locating IR345 in the new system. I regret to inform you that this feature has been discontinued in MYOB Business. However, for similar information, you can generate the payroll activity report, which encompasses the data previously included in the IR345 export. Kindly refer to our Help article: Learn about payroll changes after upgrading, for further information about this.

Please let me know if you require further assistance with this. I'm here to help.

Cheers,

Princess

3 Replies

• Hi B10_162,

Thank you for your post.

I understand your frustration in locating IR345 in the new system. I regret to inform you that this feature has been discontinued in MYOB Business. However, for similar information, you can generate the payroll activity report, which encompasses the data previously included in the IR345 export. Kindly refer to our Help article: Learn about payroll changes after upgrading, for further information about this.

Please let me know if you require further assistance with this. I'm here to help.

Cheers,

Princess

• You might want to try the employer deductions report as well in the payroll reports - it shows the monthly PAYE figures that should have been sent to the IRD

Princess_R
      MYOB Moderator

Hi TreborNZ,

Thank you for sharing that information. This report certainly provides data to track the monthly PAYE figures sent to the IRD. Your insights are much appreciated!

If you've got more suggestions or any concerns in the future, please don't hesitate to share them with us. We're here to assist.

Cheers,

Princess