Forum Discussion

6 months ago

IRD monthly returns

Where are the Inland Revenue monthly summaries?????????????

5 Replies

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi thesoapbox

Thank you for your post and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum. I hope you find plenty of useful information.

Regarding this you may go to Reporting> Reports> Payroll> Payroll activity report. This report will display the similar breakdown of earnings, deductions, KiwiSaver, and PAYE by employee for a selected period. This is like the information you could get in the IRD monthly report (IR348 and IR345), and the payroll summary report, in MYOB Essentials. This help article, NZ Payroll upgrade will give you the detailed information to assist you with this. 

If you need further help, don't hesitate to start a new post and we'll be happy to assist.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Shella

kagri01
      User

I'm also missing the IRD monthly returns. Talk about taking a very useful feature and burying it as far as possible. I'd very much like the link returned to the payroll tab please.

Shella_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi kagri01,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum. I hope you find plenty of useful information.

For IRD monthly returns it will be found by going to Reporting> Reports> Payroll> Payroll activity report. This report will display the similar breakdown of earnings, deductions, KiwiSaver, and PAYE by employee for a selected period. This is like the information you could get in the IRD monthly report (IR348 and IR345), and the payroll summary report, in MYOB Essentials. This help article, NZ Payroll upgrade will give you the detailed information to assist you with this. 

If you need further help, don't hesitate to start a new post and we'll be happy to assist.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
        Shella

SuzanneWalker
      Contributing Cover User

Sorry, but the Payroll activity report is nothing like the IR345 preview that used to appear in MYOB - you've replaced a two page return with a single page where the user has to run the sums to find out total payable!! 

Not only 'buried' as other users have mentioned, but absolutely useless in terms of monthly filing. To have go to to the IRD website for the monthly filing totals info ridiculous. Such a backward step. MYOB should have left Payroll as it was.