ozcamman
4 Posts
User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Cannot delete old invoice

I get this error message amd no option to delete

This invoice is read only because it contains unsupported features. Switch to AccountRight desktop to edit this invoice

I have read through the forum but not sure who to contact

Any help please?

3 REPLIES 3
ChrisMYOB
MYOB Moderator
1,133 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,133Posts

77Kudos

131Solutions

Re: Cannot delete old invoice

Hello @ozcamman 

I can see from your records that you are using the new MYOB Essentials product. The API that puts data into that product is the AccountRight API. That particular API does offer functionality that the MYOB Essential UI doesn't offer yet. So while you can see the transaction it would be using a feature that is not currently available that the full MYOB Essentials UI is not able to handle at this time. As the MYOB Essentials product is fleshed out, those transactions will become editable, however, for the time being, those transactions would be read-only, and as you are using MYOB Essentials only you would not be able to open that transaction/company file in AccountRight.

Can you please let me know if this transaction is one that was entered in by yourself or if this was imported in through other means?

To allow transactions of that style to be seen and edited in the new MYOB Essentials we would recommend contacting our API support team who would be able to aid in identifying what possibly could be preventing that transaction from being editable.

Kind regards,
Chris

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

ozcamman
4 Posts
User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

These invoices/transactions were imported from Myob v13

They date back to 2005 and I need to delete them

ChrisMYOB
MYOB Moderator
1,133 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,133Posts

77Kudos

131Solutions

Hello @ozcamman 

Thank you for identifying the type.

To allow transactions of that style to be seen and edited in the new MYOB Essentials we would recommend contacting our API support team who would be able to aid in identifying what possibly could be preventing that transaction from being editable. 

It's possible that the API data used for these transactions in MYOB v13 is not yet readily available within MYOB Essentials which is why you are unable to delete them.

Kind regards,
Chris

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post