32 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Trusted Cover User

32Posts

10Kudos

4Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

MYOB Essentials Upgrade

How do I go about having the MYOB Essentials upgrade done? Can I request this? I want to connect TANDA for rostering and pays, but I can't until my MYOB has been upgraded.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Sam_R
MYOB Moderator
2,887 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,887Posts

205Kudos

449Solutions

Re: MYOB Essentials Upgrade

Hi @Fay_S,

Thank you for reaching out. 

Migrations from Essentials to MYOB Business are currently underway, however, you won't be able to request when the transition occurs, when your file is ready for the upgrade you will be notified. 

If you had any further queries or concerns in the meantime, please feel free to reach out.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind regards,
Sam

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Fay_S
Trusted Cover User
32 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Trusted Cover User

32Posts

10Kudos

4Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: MYOB Essentials Upgrade

Oh, thanks Sam_R - after doing some more sleuthing, is see that I may as well have asked 'how long is a piece of string?' - as there really isn't a definitive answer - just a whole lot of work transitioning each company across to the new product.  Gosh what an undertaking!  Thanks for your response, I appreciate it. Hopefully, by the time it is my turn most of the 'blockers' will be resolved - or fast solutions found - and my small business will experience a quick switch. She says, hopefully!

Thanks again.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post