5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB Payby match to a client

Hello,

I'm currently having trouble matching payments that come into my bank feed via MYOB Payby. I have clients who pay using credit cards on the same day so payments are combined into one amount. I have no idea who has paid what amount.

Can you please advise how I can match payments received to a client?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
7,988 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

7,988Posts

697Kudos

1,132Solutions

Re: MYOB Payby match to a client

Hi @Simon1906 

After you receive a lump sum payment amount, you should receive an email with the details of customers who have made the deposit. If not, I have sent you a private message with details on how this information can be obtained.

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Simon1906
Contributing User
5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hello Komal_S,

Thank you for the response. 

This will not work for me. I provide a service and charge an hourly rate to all my customers. The hourly rate is the same for everyone. If multiple clients pay at the same time I cannot figure out who paid me.

There was a website I used that was brilliant but for some reason it has stopped working. https://payments.myob.com/reports

Surely there must be another way? I can't believe I cannot match payments to transactions now. This doesn't seem right. 

Can you please adise me of another way to match records. Thank you

Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
7,988 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

7,988Posts

697Kudos

1,132Solutions

Hi @Simon1906 

This report is available if you're using MYOB AccountRight. If you're using MYOB Business, please send the information to the online payments team as I advised in the private message and they will breakdown the amounts for you. 

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Simon1906
Contributing User
5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hello,

This isn't right. I have receive 100+ transactions per week. No one has the time or capacity to be emailing the Online Payments Team and wait for a response just to match an invoice to a payment received.

I called MYOB (very painful as I was on the phone for 2+ hours but it was worth it in the end) and received a proper solution. They have provided me with a link that lists all credit card payments and itemises the payments showing who has paid into that amount. 

FYI - payments.myob.com was the link I've used for many years which had the same information. This is now discontinued however a new link is available.

Thanks

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post