Partner Zone

Unable to add jobs because the total allocated is more than the pay item amount. - Error

Lea_Pagano
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Unable to add jobs because the total allocated is more than the pay item amount. - Error

Hi all

I have a client using MYOB Business Lite, with payroll.

Only have contractors, no employees, the contractors are deemed employees for SG purposes.

Have entered in pay run with 0 gross payments and SG amounts only.  The error "Unable to add jobs because the total allocated is more than the pay item amount" is coming up.  Can't proceed any further and submit the pay run.

Any ideas on what to do?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
SamaraM
MYOB Moderator
1,064 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,064Posts

48Kudos

152Solutions

Re: Unable to add jobs because the total allocated is more than the pay item amount. - Error

Hi @Lea_Pagano 

Welcome to the Community Forum. When you open the Add Job window on the pay run and allocated the values to each job, does it have the total allocated 100% or slightly more? e.g. it might say 100.05 % ?

This can happen due to rounding up the amount on that screen. To get around this error, you would need to change the allocated amount by a few cents to get it to show 100 % allocated and 0 % unallocated.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post