Blog Post

The AccountRight Blog
2 MIN READ

Amplifying Digital Self-Service with our Virtual Assistant MOCA

selvaganapathy
Former Staff
12 months ago

Amplifying Digital Self-Service with our Virtual Assistant MOCA 

Have you met MOCA, MYOB’s Online Chat Assistant? MOCA currently lives on our Help Pages and was originally created in 2022 to help answer all your questions about Single Touch Payroll. Over the past year, MOCA has been learning more about MYOB Business and AccountRight and will soon be available from more than just our Help Pages to help answer your most frequently asked questions.  

Over the next few months, MOCA’s presence will be expanded across our Website and launched in MYOB Academy. In fact, we’ve already launched MOCA in My Account! 

MOCA will answer any questions you have or suggest the best way to get help. Whether that be a link to one of our Help Pages, an Academy training course, a discussion on our Community Forum with an expert, raising a support request to our support team, or an escalation to Live Chat if your query is urgent. You can think of MOCA as your guide to MYOB. 

Enabling MOCA as your guide is just one of the ways we are improving our support experience to ensure you can get the right help for your questions, when and how you need it. Saving you time to get back to running your business.  

Have some feedback for MOCA? We'd love to hear from you, click the happy or sad face in MOCA’s answer and leave a comment to let us know how MOCA went or how MOCA can improve. 

For more details on how MOCA will be able to help across multiple platforms, see below: 

MOCA On the Website 

MOCA will be available across even more pages on our website including the Contact Us page. This means you can ask MOCA for help first by clicking on the purple chat bubble at the bottom of the page. If the suggested answers still don’t resolve your query, or if your query is urgent, MOCA will help escalate your query to our Live Chat team, or it will show you how to raise a Support Request. 

MOCA in My Account 

MOCA has been launched within My Account and will be able to guide you through all the self-service options available to help manage your account, your details, and your subscription with us. Did you know that in My Account you can: 

• View and adjust your subscriptions 
  • Update payment information 
  • View, download, and pay your MYOB subscription invoices 
  • Adjust your security settings 

MOCA will still be able to answer any product support queries you may have and will also be able to escalate your query through to our support team if required.  

MOCA in MYOB Academy 

MOCA will be able to support you in  MYOB Academy by suggesting appropriate courses for your learning. If you have any questions about the training courses, MOCA will be able to assist or will be able to send feedback to our Academy team, while also being able to answer any product support queries you may have. MOCA will also be able to escalate your query through to our support team if further help is required.  

Updated 11 months ago
Version 7.0

7 Comments

HmmmReally
    Experienced Cover User

MOCA is MYOB's artificial support for an app that has artificial development.  The only thing not artificial is the subscriver's doolrs every month. I'd prefer to go back to the Philipino "call centre" and hear roosters crowing in the background. :-)

I've given up with this crowd as far as expecting anything in the way of future development. I still can't email a receipt and that was requested back when ermail was first rolled out. Back in the days when MYOB finally became a multi-user "experience".

HmmmReally
    Experienced Cover User

Hmmm, ditching phone support.  I'm going to miss hearing the roosters crowing in the background when I regularly ring in enquire as to when I might be able to email a receipt.

Given you'll no longer need to send phone support money to you Overseas Call Center does that mean we'll get a reduction in monthly fees?

Lisa_BBP
    Trusted Partner

M...Myob

O...Offers

C...Cheap

A...Alternative

Regards,

Disappointed MYOB parter currently dealing with an influx of customers switching to XERO

H-TS
    Trusted User

Slightly off-topic, but I was surprised to find I couldn't get through on phone support after 5pm yesterday. I did still get through to live chat, but by the time the lady decided to discuss my issue with a supervisor, everyone else had already clocked off at the end of their shift at 7pm.

There was a time when they had extended support hours at end of financial year.

With hindsight, I shouldn't have been surprised given how disappointing and frustrating this program has progressively become over the past few years.

Louise_xoz
    Experienced User

What is MOCA?  Is there a real person behind this, in Australia, who will promptly respond to bug fixes?

Louise_xoz
    Experienced User

Local support, and useful replies?  That would be an absolute first for MYOB, let alone bug fixes with inventory management.  Furthermore, MYOB is now trying to sell us MYOB Advanced.  

• Hi Everyone,

We will be expanding MOCA’s presence across our Website on Friday 30 June, and launching MOCA in MYOB Academy on Tuesday 4 July!

This means that wherever you see a chat bubble at the bottom of the page, you can engage with MOCA and ask a question. If MOCA can’t answer your question or if your issue is urgent or unresolved, then MOCA will help escalate your query to our Live Chat team. Alternatively, MOCA will show you how to raise a Support Request.

Do you have some feedback for MOCA? The MOCA team would love to hear from you. Click the happy or sad face in MOCA’s answer and leave a comment to let them know how MOCA went or how MOCA can improve.

Thanks,