Forum Discussion

AmandaCL
MYOB Moderator
15 days ago

Community Forum will be temporarily unavailable on the 07/05/24

Hey everyone!

As you may know, we have been in the process of cleaning up our Community Forum as we have an exciting upgrade taking place! . 

I wanted to let you all know that our Community Forum will be temporarily unavailable between 4am-8am on the morning of the 7th of May. Following that, the site will be read-only for a short time.

If you require any help during that time, I'd suggest reaching out to MOCA, our virtual assistant - available by clicking on the chat bubble on any of our help pages. If MOCA is unable to assist, you will be guided to our other help options, including Live Chat.

Feel free to reach out if you have any further questions!

Cheers, Amanda.

2 Replies

pippypip
    Trusted Cover User

When you say cleaning up, do you mean deleting posts

AmandaCL
      MYOB Moderator

Hey pippypip,

Great question!

We've been working to simplify the overall navigation of the site to make it easier for our Community to move around this space and find what they need. Archiving posts has been part of this process to minimise the amount of posts that show up in search results that contain irrelevant or outdated information - this is to help make searching the Forum an easier experience!

If you have any suggestions, we'd love to hear it! Let me know if you have any further questions. 

Cheers, Amanda.