Moving from MYOB Trial to AccountRight Premier Subscription.

nmaip
2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Moving from MYOB Trial to AccountRight Premier Subscription.

Hi,

I have registered with MYOB to use the 30-days trial version but then decided to pay for the 1st month subscription today using my credit card.

When I login to my.myob account now, am unable to see my new serial number and subscriptions.

How long will it take for the payment to be processed and the subscription details be populated on my account.

Thank you,

1 REPLY 1
Doreen_P
MYOB Moderator
3,384 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,384Posts

175Kudos

370Solutions

Re: Moving from MYOB Trial to AccountRight Premier Subscription.

Hi @nmaip,

Thanks for your post.

We're glad to know that you registered to our trial version then decided to purchase a subscription.

After purchasing a subscription, the new serial number will come up right away. As per checking your account, there is no new subscription and serial number. With this, we highly recommend checking your credit card if the payment did go through successfully and if you were charged.

You may also reach out to us through our virtual assistant MOCA that can assist you with issues like this. Feel free to engage with MOCA through myob.com/support for any queries or assistance you might need. Don't worry if MOCA can't provide the help you need, our live chat team is just around the corner to pick up from where MOCA left off.

Best regards,

Doreen

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post