Partner Zone

Phone wait times

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
ArcheEnergy
4 Posts
Cover User
Cover User

4Posts

15Kudos

0Solutions

Phone wait times

Call waiting times are unacceptable. 

I was able to get through to sales very quickly, but not 2FA customer support (what are MYOB's priorities)?

You need a call back system so that we are not on hold (should be easy to do with today's technology).

Us small business owners need to be out earning money (and not stuck on hold) and we need MYOB to help us do this.

5 REPLIES 5
ArcheEnergy
4 Posts
Cover User
Cover User

4Posts

15Kudos

0Solutions

Re: exceptionally poor customer service by MYOB

You need to listen to your customers if you want to retain them. Get a call back system because I won't put up with this.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Re: Phone wait times

HI @ArcheEnergy 

Sorry to hear that you have had that experience attempting to contact our phone-based team. If you do have an enquiry you are welcome to post it on this Forum. I'm sure the MYOB Community would be happy to assist you with that.

If you do need assistance with two-factor authentication we do recommend checking out Help Article: Getting help with two-factor authentication which does list common situations and troubleshooting for that process.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

ArcheEnergy
4 Posts
Cover User
Cover User

4Posts

15Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Steven,

Thank you for the response. I went through the 2FA text system and it asked me to call a number, I have tried several times and have not been connected to someone within an acceptable timeframe.

It's now taken me several hours and many calls to do something that should be automated.

My position is that if the issue is not resolved within 48 hours without me having to make another call, I will transition the business away from MYOB.

Over to you MYOB (time to save a [previously loyal] customer from churning).

Cheers,

Andrew

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Hi @ArcheEnergy 

Due to security reasons, two-factor authentication resets, which I assume you be what you are trying to achieve,  are one of the rare things that we would not be able to assist with via this Forum. With users needing to reach out to our phone-based teams with the best number for that being 1800 411 641. However, if you would like to send me a private message on this Forum with your product serial number and what you are requiring from that team I'll see what we can do in regards to your situation.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

ArcheEnergy
4 Posts
Cover User
Cover User

4Posts

15Kudos

0Solutions