Forum Discussion

Tassie
Cover User
2 years ago
Solved

Account Edge permanency

As I am happy using Account Edge 11.5 as I do not have a payroll and I have an older computer for this task, will it continue to keep woking for many years to come or am I going to be forced onto an expensive monthly plan?

• Hi Tassie 

Based on the info you have provided, AE will keep working while you have access to a Confirmation code. For the time being MYOB are still making these available. If MYOB ever stop providing, there is fortunately another source.

Regards

Gavin

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Tassie 

Based on the info you have provided, AE will keep working while you have access to a Confirmation code. For the time being MYOB are still making these available. If MYOB ever stop providing, there is fortunately another source.

Regards

Gavin

Hannah_V
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Tassie 

Thank you for your post. In using Account Edge Software, you are still able to access it on your desktop. 

Make sure that you are confirming the company file to keep it running and working. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information

Regards,

Hannah