Forum Discussion

GregAlex
Contributing Cover User
9 months ago
Solved

Acces to file denied

We are unable to access our file.  Message states backup is in progress.  Are you able to reset the file?

Thanks

• Hi GregAlex,

Thank you for the information. I've run a script over the file. Please let me know how it goes. 

I've edited and removed your serial number. Please do not add private information like serial number and other sensitive information on public posts in the future and you can share these details when a moderator reaches out to you seeking additional information via private message.

Please let me know if you need further help.

Kind regards,

Sai

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Isaiah_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi GregAlex,

Thank you for the post and for letting us know your concern. Thank you for providing the error and my apologies for the inconvenience it may have caused. To make sure that I'll be running a script on the right file, please provide me the last 4 digits of your serial number and the company file ID.

Kind regards,

Sai

GregAlex
      Contributing Cover User

Not sure where to get company file ID as we can't log on to MYOB ?

Isaiah_C
        MYOB Moderator

Hi GregAlex,

Thank you for the information. I've run a script over the file. Please let me know how it goes. 

I've edited and removed your serial number. Please do not add private information like serial number and other sensitive information on public posts in the future and you can share these details when a moderator reaches out to you seeking additional information via private message.

Kind regards,

Sai