Forum Discussion

9 months ago
Solved

Cancel subscription

I want to cancel my subscription as the business has closed.  When I navigate to myaccount.myob and click Manage Products, there are no products there, and no option to cancel the subscription.

Can someone please assist ASAP, as we do not want t billed for another month.

Earl_HD
    9 months ago

Hi Kellyfoster,

I'm sorry to hear that and thank you for providing detailed information. After reviewing your case and account, I found that the subscription is set to end on September 30, 2023. 

Please do let me know if you have further queries and we'll be happy to assist you.
    Regards,
    Earl 

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Kellyfoster,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum! I'm sorry to hear that you encountered difficulties while trying to cancel your subscription. Your patience and understanding regarding this issue are greatly appreciated, and I apologize for the delayed response. I also appreciate the detailed information you provided. I recommend visiting this help article, which contains detailed information on how to cancel your MYOB subscription Cancelling your MYOB subscription 

Please do let me know how you go on this.
    Regards,
    Earl

• Hi Earl,

Your reply could not help me as I had read the article you suggested in your post.

Can you please just help cancel my subscription? 

My Client ID *******

Serial Number 

I had sent support request to cancel my subscription on 6 September 2023 and today is 13 September 2023.

I received my case reference number as ------- on 9 September 18:38.

Now one week passed, no one contacted me, and my next bill cyle is coming soon.

If doggy practice going on, I will contact Consumer Affair and 3AW radio Neil Mitchell to expose it.

Your support request

Hi Kelly,

We've received your support request and will be in touch as soon as we can.

Reply to this email to update your request at any time:

Case Details

Reference number: ----------
      Account name: Kelly
      Issue: Cancel my subscription
      Issue Description: I'm no longer in business

Earl_HD
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Kellyfoster,

I'm sorry to hear that and thank you for providing detailed information. After reviewing your case and account, I found that the subscription is set to end on September 30, 2023. 

Please do let me know if you have further queries and we'll be happy to assist you.
        Regards,
        Earl