Forum Discussion

Sue_new_2_forum
Experienced Cover User
4 months ago
Solved

CANCELLING A MYOB SUBSCRIPTION

Hi,

I have a MYOB subscription for a file that no longer needs to be online so I have backed it up, restored the backup and now have it locally.

I would like to now cancel my subscription however before I do I want to check that this will not effect my ability as a bookkeeper to continue to access my clients' files which are online and I will still be able to upgrade those files to later versions. All of the clients have their own myob subscription and I am a user.

Thank you.

• Hi Sue_new_2_forum,

Thank you for your post, and my apologies for the delay in responding back to your query.

I can assure you that cancelling your personal MYOB subscription will not impact your ability to access and upgrade your clients' files online. As long as each of your clients' files has its own subscription, you will still be able to perform your duties as a bookkeeper without any issues.

Please feel free to reach out if you have any further questions or concerns.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

• Hi Sue_new_2_forum,

Thank you for your post, and my apologies for the delay in responding back to your query.

I can assure you that cancelling your personal MYOB subscription will not impact your ability to access and upgrade your clients' files online. As long as each of your clients' files has its own subscription, you will still be able to perform your duties as a bookkeeper without any issues.

Please feel free to reach out if you have any further questions or concerns.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess