Forum Discussion

GA39
Trusted User
4 months ago
Solved

Hi team,

The new way of login is so troublesome. We have more than 30 MYOB files & we need to open them simultaneously.

We are forced to re-log in EVERY SINGLE TIME when we try to open another MYOB file simultaneously. In order to do previous month reconcilaition, I have to log in 30 times in the morning.

Can MYOB please fix this?

• Hi everyone, 

Thanks for reaching out. 

We're sorry for any inconvenience with the error in logging in to MYOB earlier has caused on your business. This afternoon, some of our customers experienced issues logging into MYOB products. This is now resolved. We apologize for the inconvenience. In future, if you need to stay up to date on potential incidents, please visit status.myob.com. 

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Kind regards,

Shella

3 Replies

Durkin
    Contributing User

Hi GA39, I'm experiencing the same issue. Albeit I've only got 8 files I need to open at the same time.

I doubt MYOB will fix this.  They'll pretend that it's got something to do with online security.

• I am having the same issue. Yesterday it was all good. We have over 20 MYOB files to open also. Bloody annoying as we are trying to complete our month end and it will double the amount of work. Hope that MYOB get it sorted ASAP!

Shella_A
      MYOB Moderator

Hi everyone, 

Thanks for reaching out. 

We're sorry for any inconvenience with the error in logging in to MYOB earlier has caused on your business. This afternoon, some of our customers experienced issues logging into MYOB products. This is now resolved. We apologize for the inconvenience. In future, if you need to stay up to date on potential incidents, please visit status.myob.com. 

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Kind regards,

Shella