Forum Discussion

tomoz
Experienced Cover User
2 years ago
Solved

Downloading the correct version for Laptop

I need to download Myob / full installer for my laptop.  I have been using the software on my pc for many years and looking up the details under Help/About is says "Account Right Plus AU 2022.7.0, Bu...
    CloverQ
    2 years ago

Hi tomoz 

The link I provided offers the download of the latest version of AccountRight software, it's same installer for AccountRight Plus/Premier so does not matter which product level you are on. We also have this software download page which offers downloads of older versions if needed.

If the company file being on Plus level gives you all the functions you need, then there's no pressing need to update the product level. If get prompted with file confirmation failure, then please do use Help > Change product to Premier to complete the confirmation process. The change is quite simple, you don't need to make any changes to the software or how you access the file after the change. Here is a Help page on this process which will provide you with more details - Changing your AccountRight product.