Forum Discussion

9 months ago
Solved

Audit Trial - Master Changes - Supplier/Payroll

Hi

In Account Right , is there an audit trail (report) to track any changes to payroll  or supplier master files (i.e changes to bank details, personal details etc.)? I am looking to obtain a full years report of any changes made and  cannot see a function in Account Right for that.

I have tried the journal auditor report & also  Session Security audit however does not show actual changes made to master files.The only report that it provdes is transaction listings  & user log in sessions.

If I can be provides wtih some direction would be great!

Thanks 

Crowe

• Hi CroweAudit,

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

Regarding your inquiry about whether there are any reports that will provide the information you need, at the moment this is not available in the software. As we only have the two reports you've mentioned in the software. Rest assured that I'll pass this on to the relevant team. I also encourage you to post in our AccountRight Idea Exchange for consideration by our developers.

We always appreciate your feedback and suggestions.

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi CroweAudit,

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

Regarding your inquiry about whether there are any reports that will provide the information you need, at the moment this is not available in the software. As we only have the two reports you've mentioned in the software. Rest assured that I'll pass this on to the relevant team. I also encourage you to post in our AccountRight Idea Exchange for consideration by our developers.

We always appreciate your feedback and suggestions.

Cheers,

Princess