Forum Discussion

Gaisy1
User
5 months ago
Solved

Bank Reconcilliation out

My bank statements won't balance even though all entries correspond with all entries on MYOB file??? Last statement reconcilled perfectly when I did it, but if I go and check it now it doesn't look like it did? Really strange! Did an update this morning, am wondering if this update is causing problems?

HELP!!

• Hi Gaisy1,

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the Community forum.

If you are having a bank reconciliation show as out of balance, you can try to do a future-dated reconciliation to see if that will resolve the out of balance.

Otherwise, if it doesn't work, you'll need to undo the reconciliations where the out-of-balance occurs and then redo the reconciliations. Please refer to this Help article, Fixing out-of-balance bank reconciliations, that has detailed information to assist with this.

Please let me know if you require further assistance with this. I'm here to help.

If my response has answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

• Hi Gaisy1,

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the Community forum.

If you are having a bank reconciliation show as out of balance, you can try to do a future-dated reconciliation to see if that will resolve the out of balance.

Otherwise, if it doesn't work, you'll need to undo the reconciliations where the out-of-balance occurs and then redo the reconciliations. Please refer to this Help article, Fixing out-of-balance bank reconciliations, that has detailed information to assist with this.

Please let me know if you require further assistance with this. I'm here to help.

If my response has answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess