Forum Discussion

2 months ago
Solved

bank fees

was wondering if i can set up bank feed to my profile for prior tax years.having trouble so far

• Hi dmty_mthrs,

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the Community Forum!

Yes, you can set up bank feeds on your profile. Once you've set up and activated the bank feeds, you'll start receiving transactions. However, please note that the transactions you'll receive will only be from the day the bank feeds are activated onward. Transactions from prior tax years or before the activation date won't be included.

Feel free to create a new post again if you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

• Hi dmty_mthrs,

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the Community Forum!

Yes, you can set up bank feeds on your profile. Once you've set up and activated the bank feeds, you'll start receiving transactions. However, please note that the transactions you'll receive will only be from the day the bank feeds are activated onward. Transactions from prior tax years or before the activation date won't be included.

Feel free to create a new post again if you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess