Forum Discussion

7 months ago
Solved

Pay Super fees

Hi,

I would like to set up the Pay Super option in MYOB, but can't see if there are attached fees for this - there is mention of fees in various places, but nothing about the actual fee. Could anyone point me in the right direction for finding an answer before I commit? 

Thank you! :-) 

• Hi TraceElements,

Thanks for the response. 

Regarding this, you don't need to pay an extra fee to MYOB when processing super payment of your employee. You may proceed paying your employee super as normal. You may have a look at this help article, make superannuation payments for more detailed information and steps to assist you with this. 

If you need further help, don't hesitate to start a new post and we'll be happy to assist.

Cheers,

Shella

5 Replies

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi TraceElements

Thank you for your post and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum. I hope you find plenty of useful information.

Regarding this, if pay super is included on your current MYOB subscription then there is no need for extra fee. You just need to sign up to pay super and once it is successful then you can proceed with making the payments. As per further checking we can see that you have consumed your pay super entitlement already. You may have a look at this help articles, set up pay super and make superannuation payments for more detailed information with this. 

If you need further help, don't hesitate to start a new post and we'll be happy to assist.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Shella

• Thank you :-) 

What is the 'pay super entitlement'? I haven't actually paid any super out as yet.

Thank you for your help :-) 

Shella_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi TraceElements

Thanks for the response.

Pay super entitlement means it is included in your MYOB product subscription. It is different from super payments. Since we can confirm that your pay super has already been set up, you may just proceed with paying the superannuation of your employee with it. 

Also, if my response above answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
        Shella